Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Masskara Gimik

Its once again time to get out in the street and praty till you drop. This is what masskara meant for me. Every year, we go out in the street, enjoy the party that the street is offering. This year is somewhat different. There is a party in lacson st. and cant imagine lots of live bands in the street. People gathered to party. I dont have plan of going there though but then the party is very inviting and you cant get yourself away from the party. What a night. I have my friend Kirby. We join nad celebrate together. We cant move in the street because people is retracting you way. But we continue walking. When i turn my back, i cannot see my friend and i saw him in my side sweating, " grabe wala ka gid gabalikid ba" he uttered, i then reply " kay kabahao bi ka likod ko" yeah right, the crowd smells really unpleasant, maybe because its too hot when you are pressed in the middle of thouand people. We then met janlu who having a shot of beer in the street. the party never stop, today is the officail day of the Charter day of  Bacolod. Too bad i was not able to party there. its ok theres a lot of next time for me though. Happy Masskara.

0 comments:

Post a Comment