Sunday, November 7, 2010

November 7 2010

Staying awake. I tried sleeping but worries wakes me up. How do we fight back if we dont know to fight with. The so called COLD WAR is really not my game. People are getting bitter. Why? is it just because they realize that you are better than him. The magic word for that is Friends, you should be happy for what i have now. I thought that the first person to rejoice in my success are my friends and you belong to the elite list of my rare friends. Im no longer a kid, I dont have all the time in the earth to spend for all you. If  im absent in some of the happenings, its because i am busy in my work. 
  Common, we are always saying that we are now matured, but what is this. I know that i cant vent out my sentiments in front of you guys but m always saying that you can always go on without me, life is not always because of me. 4 to 5 years from now, we will have our own family and if that time will come i hope we can share good things to our kids. dont be so naive. you already have the reason to strive hard. Im not saying that you need to take life seriously because life is too short to take it seriously. Im just saying that life should be able to put a direction in your life.... Im so disapointed on you. Sorry if this is what you think is wrong... 

OUTTA HERE......

0 comments:

Post a Comment