Thursday, August 6, 2009

Homecoming

I am quite excited cause i will be going home in a few minutes from now. I am wondering what could be the changes that took place in my hometown, or the mere fact of IS there realy a change. But come to think of it that after 7 months of being away from that place. I want to see my family, i hope that they miss my presence a lot. My friends that my laughter's absence they could somehow realize that i could be that special for them. Just joking, anyway, i want to watch my favorite TV shows in the comfort of our small living room, where i could do anything what i want. I can sleep in the comfort of our home, where i can sleep all day, all night with out the disturbances of the others, it will be a three day vacation, i can say that it could only be a visit since the time that they granted my liberty as a individual. This is it. I can see my BArkada who i longed to hang out with. Perhaps we can do some jamming sessions talking of our lives. Maybe my life, since all of us are still keep in touch with each other except me who is doing some other stuff in the other island. It will be a graduation homecoming for me. I will be graduating but my mind was not yet programmed to graduate. I longed for the classroom instructions. maybe sooner or later, it will be then made up my mind that school is over but the learnings in life has yet to come.
keep learning cause the lessons did not stop in the four corners of the portals of classroom but it will continue until the end. Anyways this home coming will serve as a chance to checked the reality that i will be facing soon. i will be meeting my precious friends, maybe we can hang out somewhere or go to the places i missed. minutes are geting fast and let me prepare in my home coming. Until next time. Have a nice day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment