Sunday, August 16, 2009

What a week

hell yeah, what a week, its been a long time since i updated this blog. I was kinda busy, I was transfered to different Account that makes me feel and understand the word busy. Lets start a this post with a good news. I was happy to know that my friend Karen is finally happy with her relationship. Wahhhhh, why should I, she deserve it. she changed a lot, courtesy of baby boi. another good news, Remember a friend that i offer a post, he is finally in a recovery stage, but again he should take another 4 sessions of chemo therapy, he already have 2 sessions and as per my friend he is in the state of recovery, maybe under chemo is just a part of it. Wow, a lot of good news. how is it. I am really happy about it. I can say that bro never leave our side. Im trying very hard not to eat that much but, i cant make it. I was that much, self control is too illusive. Last week, i went to Physical Exam, We waited for about 4 hours after our graveyard shift just to have our physical exam. I could be fine, but the thing is i have a chance to have it the day before, but im too lazy and did not go for the test, so after shift with a tantrum of work we line up to be check by a physician. But anyway, it was fun, i was able to meet new company friends. By the way i have my rosary beads from cebu metro cathedral, its not that much very precious like others do, but it has a value that i truly appreciated. Im starting to pray my rosary again. Thanks for the cebu Cathedral Sister for selling this to me. All of this things are nothing for the biggest and most extravagant happening this week, the regularization exam, i tried to take it, and i cannot believe a common sense exam, I almost failed it. And the job that i have for almost 4 months almost failed. What the heck, anyway, i was able to pas the first part, but the 2 nd part are still floating, they are still talking about it, and hopefully 3 weeks ago they will reveal the result. lets cross our finger to this. its been a tiring week, good thing i can stop and have my 1 day break until i go on and face... this week must be though but i was able to survive. Hope the following week will be more lighter. no matter waht i will still manage to have fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment