Friday, September 11, 2009

Such a Good Boy..

It was a long rest day for me. I have given consecutive rest day. It was an oppurtunity for me since the last month my rest days was split. I cant do anything but to have that day off knowing that its our manager who set it for the account. Whaaaaat? That rest days seems to be a lot nightmare for me, you cant do anything,  just rest for a day, i mean the whole day, you will be unproductive because of it. Anyway, Let me talk more about my rest day. Because it was a consecutive rest day, I planned to go to the mall, its been 2 months since the last time that i was able to step to that kind of place. I felt like I was a kid getting to the rides for the first time. I am getting sarcastic, Good thing that i have money that time to treat myself, after all i desreve to give myself a present after all the hardship that i got the past days.! Huhhhh! I was able ton buy some shirts and a pants, its like a shopping galore. Nyaahhhh! I just open my cabinet, and pooooof, Im running out of clothes, just kidding, Kidding aside,tiring it is, but its much fun doing than sitting around, resting and, doing nothing at all, I also took that rest day to think and to decide whether to go home, or to stay. And all of the sudden i received an email that i have a training for a new account. Yes a new account, i was glad that i will be transfer knowing that i want to get rid of the customers i handled on my present account, im not used to them, though i should be. So i need to wrap things up. give a phone call to my mom, saying that im not gonna be home for the weekend. Im so sad because its a city fiesta, everybody is so high spirit to know that city fiesta is the most awaited time of our barkada, I'm indeed a Fiesta kid, i grew up looking forward for every fiesta that will be going on. I felt very frustrated thinking that its gonna be a big celebration for the City. I realized the street party, the food and of course the gigs with friends. To forgot the sadness. I put my self to my room, I woke up with a lot of mess in our room. I mean the room is really messed out. I was kinda upset, but i should start my day right. I cleaned the house, organized the room, I opened my cabinet and it was like living narnia.So i fixed it myself, picture below is my cabinet after i fixed it.



Shirts and stuff




Shorts and Pants

huhuuhuh... the next rest day i hope it will
be agin consecutive coz i need to make fun, I need to enjoy my life, and most off, all i need to rest. AS of now i dont have plan, eventually im gonna see it for my self, i should read my journals now, where to go next week. hahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment