Saturday, September 19, 2009

Christmas Kick off!



September is here, its officially the start of Christmas, I'm kinda late for this entry but at least i made it for the season. Its gonna be 97 days to go before Christmas Day, Exciting! We will be again celebrating the birth of Bro!. Its a thought that we just celebrated it and pooooofff! here we go again, having Another christmas in our lives, But for me, it might be a whole lot different Christmas this year.

Every year, we are helping mom to decorate the house. Im am putting the lights n the house. Putting some decors since they cant resch the ceilling and the wall. Guy stuff dude! common!, But this year, i cant do that. Well there's my counsin willing to that.

Preparing the gifts, as always, im always thinking of a nice gift for my friend, im a type of person that do not care of the gift received, i more than care of the gifts that i will give, i dont want to fail the expectation of a friend. I take care of the gifts. hehehe, you can gift me what you want, but for me, i might give you the sun, stars and the moon, oH, sounds like a pick-up lines.

We will be soon hearing Christmas carols. I used to be a choir member. We always do some caroling job. Not to mention the rehearsals that we do. Going home late to practice. But unfortunately, this year, our tito and tita where we used to sing during the season will miss me. I might not going to attend the caroling.

The most thing is, I might ot going home for our noche buena. if it will happen, its gonna be my first time to be away from my family. for my 19 years, I might be away from them during that day. How sad.

But for now, I still have 97 days ahead to plan for a better christmas, I might face a different phase of the season, the important thing is. I can celebrate the birth of the savior, and i will always remember how my family used to be.! for now, I will be thinking of the presents i could give to my family and friends, 97 days is not bad to prepare. But in my space here in blogsphere, I am warmly welcoming the Christmas season... Wuhuuu!...

0 comments:

Post a Comment