Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kudos to my parents...


I am living in the queen city of south for almost 6 months. Its my job who brought me to this place. At first there are hesitations to stay in place, but you can learn to love Cebu if you can see wonderful spots around the city. Its my first time to leave our home, imagined a 18 years old left their home to live independently in a big city like Cebu, but of course since i am a strong person with a strong personality, i manage to carry all the challenges in life with no hesitations at all. maybe i could say that i owe it all to my parents who raise us well. Given the thing that i have all the will to do anything with a given independence, still i managed to be a god fearing and an obedient son to my parents even with an island distance from them. maybe, if my mom did not taught us of a virtue of good manners, maybe in an environment that i have right now, most likely, i will be that kind of person who drinks and drinks liquor until i drops. But its the way i raised, the virtue of my values which made me a better person. I owe it all to my parents... Kudos to all of you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment