Sunday, October 11, 2009

Torpe 911




When i step in your world
I never heard a single word
You just gave me a smile
When i greeted you and say hi


Your Smile gave me happiness
And even gave a lot of peace and restlessness
You showed me the way
Now I don't know what to say




I understand what you feel
You understand what i feel
I promise you what i have
But you let it just like that


I tried to get your love
Because i am deeply in love
I tried to be your man
But its hard to have a woman like you


I'm always there to cheer you up
Give a hand  and made you laugh
Give my shoulders for you to cry on
My hand was there to carry you on


But all of that means nothing to you
All of that was useless for you
You choose to hurt me
You choose to reject me


Now as i remember those hings
I can picture you're face that smiling
Why is it hard to forget
a woman that i cant get


You have you're own life now
I have mine too
Though you hurt me that much
I will still love you so much






0 comments:

Post a Comment